HORUS DRONES FOUNDER
I founded Horus in the fall of 2015 to pursue a life-long dream of creating some of the fastest and most compelling crafts ever seen. My love affair with flight started at an early age. I became obsessed with fighter aircraft as early as five years old. However diminishing eyesight ensured that I would never pilot one myself, killing the dream. Much later, when I was enrolled at Art Center College of Design, I discovered a burgeoning trend toward multi-rotor aircraft. I was suddenly struck, like lightening. I built my first quadcopter at the end of 2011. I was able to finally maiden it in 2012 and there the odyssey began, which would invariably lead me to founding Horus and reconnecting to my childhood dreams.
• 2015 - HORUS DRONES - Founder & Team Manager
• 2015 - ASARS AIRHOUND - Drone Designer & Consultant
• 2015 - SPINMASTER - Drone Designer & Consultant
• 2014 - GRADUATE - Art Center College of Design
• 2011 - STUDIO LILIANA BECERRA - Trend Forecasting, Future Forecasting,
• 2010 - MANDALAH Brazil - 40yr Vision Strategy for GM SA
• 2007 - INTELLIGENT MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL - Head of Marketing & Brand Development
The foundation of Horus is a simple one. To integrate the various aspects of my interests in to one brand and to bring them to life. My spirit, my soul and my humanity.
My spirit is a competitive one. I have always felt most at home in a racing environment. Race-tracks bring an odd-sense of calm to me and ground me. Pitting oneself in the intense exchange of battle brings out the best in all of us and tears us from the monotony of daily life. This is the fire that stokes myself and Horus.